In the third episode of Love Over Fear, Josh & Heidi dive into why labels, layers and stigmas keep you from being all in on your path to peak performance.
From the creators of the groundbreaking Sports, Energy and Consciousness Festival™ comes OMNI Athlete™, a new weekly interview show that explores the perspectives of the world’s highest achieving mind, body and spirit competitors to learn their secrets for accessing peak performance. Hosted by Josh Crist, OMNI Athlete is designed to give athletes the techniques and knowledge they need to access their peak performance state. Subscribe for new episodes every Tuesday and Friday.
- “Who am I right now?”
- “How do we see each other for where we are?”
- “It’s all one spiritual journey.”
- “We have to be the vulnerable one first.”
- “We think if it’s happening over here, I can keep it contained so it doesn’t show up over there.”
- “What does this label of ‘athlete’ mean?”
- “Who am I when I take off all of these labels?”
What You Will Learn from This Episode
- How we unconsciously create layers between us and the people around us
- Why being present in relationship releases performance energy
- Why we have to have both love and fear to be whole
- How fear and love work together
- What true vulnerability looks like
- How your performance is affected when separation creeps in
- Why compartmentalization is slowing you down
- What the label of “athlete” means?
- How labels and layers change us as we transition into different stages of life
- Why sport is just another way for us to express what our spirit is here to understand
- How to dive into the path that led you to separation in the first place
Join the OMNI Athlete Community
- Submit your questions for the OMNI Team to answer at [email protected]