In the first episode of Love Over Fear, Josh & Heidi dive into the role self-love plays in reaching peak performance for athletes.
From the creators of the groundbreaking Sports, Energy and Consciousness Festival™ comes Omni Athlete™, a new weekly interview show that explores the perspectives of the world’s highest achieving mind, body and spirit competitors to learn their secrets for accessing peak performance. Hosted by Josh Crist, OMNI Athlete is designed to give athletes the techniques and knowledge they need to access their peak performance state. Subscribe for new episodes every Tuesday and Friday.
- “As I got more skilled, the feeling of internal drive became less.”
- “Where is what you’re feeling coming from?”
- “Is that a line we put there for ourselves?”
- “That loss keeps showing up in ways we’re not even aware of.”
- “Did I feel my heart expand when I had that conversation, or did I feel myself contract?”
- “Why do we think we can separate athletic performance from life?”
- “You may look around and realize this thing isn’t your thing anymore.”
What You Will Learn from This Episode:
- What self-love means to peak performing athletes
- How to love yourself without losing your drive
- Why external pressures are fed by fear
- How to identify who drew the line that drives you to be better
- What it feels like to draw the line from your higher, authentic-self
- What fear triggers are and why you need to understand yours
- Why you have to be an individual and part of the whole at the same time
Join the OMNI Athlete Community:
- QUESTION FROM THE EPISODE: What is self-love to you? Have you been driven by internal factors or external factors?
- Submit your answers to [email protected]!