Today’s guest is Frank Allocco – a motivational speaker, athlete and coach who reached the 600 win mark faster than any other high school coach in California state history.
His laundry list of accomplishments as a steward of the transformational power of basketball includes being the only prep coach in state history to win a state championship at two different schools, being named the West Head Coach in the prestigious McDonald’s all American game in 2014 and being named national high school coach of the year by Student Sports in 2000.
From the creators of the groundbreaking Sports, Energy and Consciousness Festival™ comes OMNI Athlete™, a new weekly interview show that explores the perspectives of the world’s highest achieving mind, body and spirit competitors to learn their secrets for accessing peak performance. Hosted by Josh Crist, OMNI Athlete is designed to give athletes the techniques and knowledge they need to access their peak performance state. Subscribe for new episodes every Tuesday.
- “Sport is a unifier.”
- “The power of love is not discussed enough.”
- “Kids don’t get enough good stuff anymore.”
- “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.”
- “Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which under prosperous conditions might have remained dormant.”
- “Love at the core of everything, play hard for each other and be accountable.
What You Will Learn from This Episode
- Why the most important skill in basketball is love
- How being the ultimate teammate builds a culture of love
- What it feels like to experience a culture built from the ground up rather than top down
- How to craft attitude and values
- Why competing with love ripples into every aspect of life
- What it looks like to live higher vibration values in everyday life
Follow Frank Allocco
- WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/2XLmvzi
- TWITTER: http://bit.ly/30z169w
Register for the Future of Sport Conference This July in San Francisco!
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2w84hrP