Today’s guest is RJ Jennings – an experienced leader, executive coach, development consultant and Shodan black belt in Aikido who motivates his clients to move deeper into their leadership roles, and to affect sustainable change in themselves and their organization through the practice of skillful interaction.
From the creators of the groundbreaking Sports, Energy and Consciousness Festival™ comes OMNI Athlete™, a new weekly interview show that explores the perspectives of the world’s highest achieving mind, body and spirit competitors to learn their secrets for accessing peak performance. Hosted by Josh Crist, OMNI Athlete is designed to give athletes the techniques and knowledge they need to access their peak performance state. Subscribe for new episodes every Tuesday.
- “The reason I am where I am is because of a declaration.”
- “We see that we can play ball… but not that we can coach or own.”
- “That community really begins to look like yourself.”
- “Start with your language.”
- “We are language.”
What You Will Learn from This Episode
- Why you need to declare what’s possible for you to create in the future
- How the lens you look at the world through creates your own box
- What keeps performance from representing a level-playing field even in sport
- Why you need to be willing to handle collisions to drive growth
- What you can do to cultivate your embodied truth
- How to change the center of what your opponent is attacking
- Why your best performances come from serving your competition
- What motivates and catalyzes action for every human being
Register for the Future of Sport Conference This July in San Francisco!
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2w84hrP