Dawson Church is LITERALLY on a mission to raise consciousness and end suffering for as many people as he possibly can through Energy Psychology. He’s got a resume that is stacked with accolades, groundbreaking research and accomplishments like being an award-winning author, health writer, Ph.D., researcher, speaker and entrepreneur – the founder of one of the one of the largest alternative medicine sites on the web, AND the editor of the peer-reviewed professional journal: Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment. And that’s just the tip of the Iceberg!
He founded the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare to study and implement promising evidence-based psychological and medical techniques. He’s a member of Jack Canfield’s Transformational Leadership Council, a writer for the Huffington Post, a columnist for Unity Magazine, has testified before congress TWICE and is the founder of the Veteran’s Stress Project – which has treated over 20,000 Veteran’s suffering from PTSD to date through free or low-cost sessions using Energy Psychology.
In this episode of Omni Athlete, Dawson reveals how playing in the quantum field can unlock peak performance.
From the creators of the groundbreaking Sports, Energy and Consciousness Festival™ comes Omni Athlete™, a new weekly interview show that explores the perspectives of the world’s highest achieving mind, body and spirit competitors to learn their secrets for accessing peak performance. Co-hosted by Rich Walcoff and Josh Crist, Omni Athlete is designed to give athletes the techniques and knowledge they need to access their peak performance state. Subscribe for new episodes every Tuesday.
- “I have to align myself with the field.” [6:04]
- “Happiness is contagious three levels out.” [8:44]
- “You are the being above the emotions.” [15:00]
- Putting ourselves in a state to affect the fields around us [2:51]
- The difference between positivity and aligning yourself with the frequency of love [12:34]
- Tapping and mastering the emotional brain [16:19]
- Releasing emotional trauma before training the mind for better performance [26:44]
- The relationship between physical pain and emotional pain [29:54]
Follow Dawson Church