Jackie Knechtel is the founder of the Conscious Collective, co-founder of the Flow Consciousness Institute and co-author of the forthcoming book Flow: The Art of Effortless Living.
This former founder of a thriving private autism practice, turned conduit of flow to clients across the globe reveals how unveiling your consciousness can unlock peak performance.
From the creators of the groundbreaking Sports, Energy and Consciousness Festival™ comes Omni Athlete™, a new weekly interview show that explores the perspectives of the world’s highest achieving mind, body and spirit competitors to learn their secrets for accessing peak performance. Co-hosted by Rich Walcoff and Josh Crist, Omni Athlete is designed to give athletes the techniques and knowledge they need to access their peak performance state. Subscribe for new episodes every Tuesday.
- “What must I believe in order to be having this thought.” [7:45]
- “It’s all information.” [16:25]
- “The river needs the banks and the structure in order for it to flow.” [29:20]
- Mindful questions [4:55]
- How belief systems feel in our body [9:15]
- Authentic competition [14:55]
- Integrating life and your flow state [25:50]
- Why consciousness matters [33:05]
- Stoicism vs. flow [39:05]
Follow Jackie Knechtel
- WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/2tWWfU6
- WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/2FLeMEE
- FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2pl1A1Y
- TWITTER: http://bit.ly/2tTt9VY
- LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/2FYsW8F
- INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/2tXq6vW